Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jordon Meets the Unseelie King

The Unseelie King growls as he sees a figure standing in the middle of the underground passages. “What are you doing here fae!”

Leo444: Hello Jordan

 

King Eecho: Do you know this one Leo?
 

Leo444: No sir
 

King Eecho: How did you know her name?
 

Jordon McGillivary is startled and turns toward the voices. "Greetings. I was searching for stuff for my pouch.”
 

Leo444: Just see her now with you
 

King Eecho: You are trespassing. You will leave now, or I will make you work the mines with the goblins!
 

Jordon: "You know, the ingredients everyone is after for potions and I just got turned around." He straightens "I am not a her."
 

Leo444: ahh, I saw your pouch and wings.
 

King Eecho snorts, "You are lucky, I do not just take you down now!"
 

Jordon: "There are male fae also, how do you think we reproduce?"
 

King Eecho: Have you been granted leave by the High King to steal from his mountain?
 

Jordon shakes his head "I did not realize things that grew wild or branches that had broken off and were lying around were desired property for anyone."
 

King Eecho: Now you know. Nothing in Taure Ru is free.
 

Leo444: heheh, a true Fae
 

Jordon: "my friend Sirena is after them. She is learning how to heal others."
 

King Eecho: “Sirena can get her own things.” He pulls his staff from his back. "Now I will ask you one more time. Will you leave?"
 

Leo444 snorts
 

Jordon says "I will and gladly. However I am turned around and do not know how to vacate the premises."
 

King Eecho: go right behind you through the passageway and to the right. You will find a door after going right a bit.
 

Jordon nods and turns, saying "Good day to you gentlemen."
 

Sirena Lauria rushes in out of breath in response to a feeling that her long-time friend was in trouble. "Good day M'lords"
 

Jordon looks ahead "Greetings my friend. I am being shown the door by these fine men."
 

King Eecho: Sirena...did you send this bug into the dragons lair to steal?!
 

Sirena responds carefully, "No I did not send him to steal. I can find my own herbs. But he is a very dear friend."
 

King Eecho: No seelie should be in these caves. We capture those we find and send them to work the mines. If they do not do well enough...well, the goblins have dinner for a day or two.
 

Sirena swallows and nods, "I will take responsibility for him. He will not enter the Hive again. I will see that he stays on the surface."
 

King Eecho nods. "Thank you."
 

Sirena says "By your leave, your majesty." She whispers to Jordon, "Quickly, let's leave."
 

Jordon bows to the Unseelie King and moves on in the direction the King said the exit lay. He follows Sirena through the twisting passages until they emerge through a heavy door into a grassy meadow where he breathes easier once back in the open air. 

He says, “Let us move further from the door, he may not take well to our loitering.”
 

Sirena says "It is because you are not allied to the Torgan Empire. He is the Unseelie
King of the Winter Court and can be capricious and chaotic. I was happy to see that he took me at my word. And yes, by all means, let's move away."
 

They ford a stream and walk up a long stone staircase on the outer edge of the mountain, arriving near the arena. Sirena remarks, “ I think we are far enough away now.”
 

Jordon nods and says, "we should be out of his territory." He pulls off a boot and shakes it out. "I picked up a pebble under ground. Although the terrain here is no easier."
 

Sirena asks, "Is your foot all right or does it need healing?” She casts Flames of Passion and restores stamina to those nearby.
 

Jordon sighs, "It was sore, large pebble. Feels good now. Thank you." 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My thanks to Sirena for her submission 

No comments:

Post a Comment